The pollution of livestock and poultry breeding is one of the main pollution sources of agriculture. The treatment of dung pollution is a headache for many large-scale farms. In terms of ecological environment, increasing the application amount of organic fertilizer can effectively solve the environmental pollution caused by organic wastes in livestock and poultry breeding and other industries, which is conducive to improving the safety and quality of agricultural products, preventing and controlling input pollution, and the ecological environmental benefits are extremely significant. The organic fertilizer production line can produce new energy and then reduce it to the production of crops, which can greatly save cost investment.
1. Fermentation stage of cattle manure organic fertilizer production line:
Collect cow dung and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost and let it ferment. In the fermentation of seed, the use of a compost windrow turner to fully ferment cow dung can only be done in a timely and even way. Now some places are very dry and some places are very wet, which will affect the fermentation quality.
2. Use the batching bin to crush, proportion and mix the composted materials, inorganic fertilizers such as N, P, K and other additives through the material grinder and horizontal mixer in proportion.
3. Granulation stage of cattle manure organic fertilizer production line:
A new type of organic fertilizer granulator is used to granulate materials.
4. Screening and recycling system of cattle manure: The size of the particles output from the pelletizing and forming system is different, so it needs to be screened and graded. The selected rotary screen machine requires small vibration, low noise, convenient screen changing and equipped with screen surface cleaning device.
6. Drying stage of cattle manure organic fertilizer production line: Using the organic fertilizer dryer, the sieved particles can be further removed from the water to meet the standard requirements of the moisture content of organic fertilizer.
7. Cooling stage of cattle manure:
Cooling the granular materials with a cooler is helpful for the storage and quality of the granules.
8. Packaging stage of cattle manure:
The cooled granular materials are transported to the finished product warehouse by belt conveyor. Quantitative weighing and packaging of granular materials by automatic packing scale