Although the disc granulator machine has a slightly smaller output than the rotary drum granulator, it is still the main equipment for compound fertilizer production, and the fertilizer granules produced have a smooth appearance. Therefore, many companies have retained disc granulators in organic fertilizer production. Now that the disc pan granulator is still in use, what are some tips when choosing disc granulation equipment?
1. When choosing equipment, don’t be greedy for cheap, buy some equipment from small manufacturers. Although it was cheap at the time, it is easy to have problems such as this in the future use, which delays normal production. Not worth it.
2. When choosing a device, you must first choose a regular manufacturer. This is the most important, because even if there is a problem with our device in the future, we can find them and solve the problem. Our company’s consistent style is to provide follow-up guarantee services, so no matter what the customer has in the equipment we produce, we will seriously solve the problem until the customer’s problem is solved.
3. Pay attention to the quality of the equipment when purchasing the equipment. When selecting the organic fertilizer production line, we must go to the manufacturer to inspect it. During the inspection process, we should have a general understanding of the strength of the company and the quality of the equipment produced Wait.
Some precautions when using the disc granulator machine:
1. The disc granulating equipment should be checked between productions to see if the inside of the granulating disc is empty. In addition, the machine should be preheated before production.
2. Pay attention to changes in production temperature at any time during the production process and adjust in time.
3. Attention must be paid to the production of disc granulation equipment. Check whether the direction of disc rotation is reversed. If it is reversed, stop immediately to avoid other problems.
4. In fact, the equipment is the same as that of human beings, and they need to be checked and cleaned regularly. After a period of production, relevant staff must be arranged to check the machinery.